If you are looking to have an insurance plan then you will not find it hard to get a one as selling an insurance plan has become a profitable business. And thus, many companies and agencies are getting started to involve in this business. But before taking any plan, it is vital to know and understand the policy clearly.
It is true that nothing is permanent and life is full of risks. Hence, nothing is better than having an insurance plan. But what are the actual types of insurance? If this is your question then look at the below-mentioned types of insurance:
- Auto Insurance: The insurance which is related to the automobiles is called auto insurance. In this policy, if the vehicle gets damaged due to the accident or other traffic issues then the insurer will have to pay a certain amount to the owner. In case of huge damage, some auto companies replace the vehicles totally.
- Dental Insurance: It is similar to the health insurance but the difference is that the insurer will be liable to pay if the insured person finds something unusual in his dental care. Thus, dental insurance benefits in case of sudden dental costs.
- Health Insurance: A health insurance is a policy that says the insurer (who sold insurance) will pay a lump sum amount to the insured (who purchased insurance) person if the insured person gets injured by an accident or falls sick by a disease.
- Life Insurance: Life insurance is a policy that states that the insurer will pay an amount to the nominee or to the family of the insured person if the insured person dies. For this, the insured person needs to pay the premiums on a regular basis.
- Pet Insurance: In the case of pet insurance, the insurer will pay veterinary expenses if the pet is wounded or suffering from illness. Pet insurance is also validated if the pet gets to die, lost or stolen.
- Travel Insurance: As the name suggests, travel insurance is related to the loss that occurs while traveling. It covers theft of baggage, delayed luggage, personal possessions, emergency emigration, accidental death, etc.